Sunday 5 January 2014

Day Minus 1 - Yoga Study Tour 2014

The pre-flight rituals are concluded:
  • The trial packing is finished
  • We’ve had the discussion about how men don’t have the packing gene
  • I remembered to pack Ganesha (the one that Wendy gave us at the start of BWY Foundation 1) to bring me good fortune at the outset of this adventure
  • I have checked in with Sri Lankan Airways online
  • I have managed to avoid illness and injury during the holiday period
  • I’ve thought about my sankalpa for the trip and it’s to enjoy and savour the moments and experiences ahead whatever happens, to listen, learn, and accept that I will probably find some of what I see and hear uncomfortable or alien, and to bring some of this learning into my personal practice. I also intend to avoid snakes!
So I’m ready to fly to Chennai tomorrow.



Namaste!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger is very weird when it comes to Comments so please select Anonymous and include your name after your post, e.g. Read your story - please see a therapist (Joe)